sexta-feira, junho 12, 2009

internet ensemble... playing for change!

These days I've been introduced to something I felt like a brilliant idea. That's "Playing For Change" - a movement to connect the world through music. I've just stopped by to check a couple of videos they have made available at YouTube - and simply loved the idea! That's a great use of internet in order to collaborate and bring people to embrace a cause!

You will find here more information on the general idea behind Playing for change. And while surfing this webpage, reserve a time to explore the videos they have already produced. You can also access the foundation's website directly at: http://playingforchange.com/ . If you are a musician and felt like collaborating or taking part in future projects you will find how exploring the website. Here you have a glimpse...




And before you ask me... NO I'm making nothing out of this supportive post. Just felt like going ahead and dropping you a note, to share something that I really believed would worth a visit!

Enjoy! :)

Nenhum comentário: